Fixed a few bugs today, debating to release them or not. Probably not yet! I’mma hunt for a few more things to fix.
Fixed Today – 2017-07-23:
- Demon Hunter V1 Tourmaline Gauntlets were incorrectly named “Demon Hunter V2 Gauntlets Tourmaline”. This has been fixed.
- The Demon Hunter V2 Fire Opal Scarf had Forest’s texture set, this has been fixed.
- Demon hunter V2 Forest Scarf had the old Mesh linked, this has been corrected.
- EDIT: Object bounds updated 😀
- Scarves changed to Light Armor from Clothing, as they use leather, as well as the outfit being a light armor.
- Breakdown Recipes Redone to be compatible with CCOR
- Names Tidied, Reordered for sorting and grammar.
- Basic set renamed to “Copper”
- Version 1 has had “V1” added to the names.
- As Scarves are part of Version 2, they’ve had “V2” added to their names.
- Duplicate Recipe for Tempering Twilight Scarf deleted
- Version 2 “Armor” Naming has been changed to “Curiass”
- Version 2 “Boots” Naming has been changed to “Greaves”
* Editor IDS Renamed, capitalization, organization, ett.
ToDo = Object bounds!Done!